Skin discoloration can be a nightmare to almost all of us! Here is a quick look at what it means, how we can prevent it, and best of all – a reliable source to make things going if you have discolored skin! So, let’s dive straight into it. Irregular areas of skin that might begin to change color can be a devastating sight at first, it also marks the first signs of skin discoloration. Ranging from inflammatory problems to mild injuries or illness – skin discoloration can be attributed to many causes.
Scientifically it is pretty common for skin to get discolored due to the difference in melanin levels in the body. The substance that provides color to our skin, Melanin not only protects the skin from the harmful UV rays from skin but is also the active agent in ensuring uniformity of the skin tone and color throughout. While it may be due to an array of possible causes, that the skin loses its glow and color, here are some of the causes one can be mindful of:
What Causes Skin Discoloration?
- Radiation Therapy – occurs in people undergoing radiation, can lead to blistering or dryness, itching, and peeling of the skin as well. It may also cause hair loss at the site of treatment.
- Sunburn – more severe blistering may occur due to higher sun exposure this may in turn cause redness, pain, and even swelling.
- Candida – occurring usually in skin folds, it begins with itching, stinging, and burning red rash with a wet appearance. It may begin to progress to more cracked and sore skin blisters.
- Rosacea – is a chronic skin condition that goes through cycles of fading and relapse. Subcategories are depending on the impact of symptoms
There is possibly a plethora of prescribed as well as over-the-counter products available at the disposal of customers to treat skin discoloration depending on the cause of it. One such game-changer is the fade creams. Fade creams are typically used as the skin toning agent which effectively lightens the appearance of the dark spots on the skin and leaves it more luminous and evenly toned. In the typical segment of products available, one may find the fade creams infused with a blend of ingredients such as niacinamide, retinol, Songyi mushroom, vitamin c, and vitamin e – all of which bring their unique properties in treating discoloration.
Why Ambi Fade Cream?
As avid cosmetic enthusiasts, we got our hands on one of the most promising fade creams on the shelves – the Ambi Fade Cream. The Ambi fade cream starts to show results in as little as two weeks and the results just keep getting better and better. With its effective and safe removal of unwanted dark spots from the skin – the Ambi fade cream restores the skin tone and is not needed to be used once you arrive at desired skin tone. While it certainly advised maintaining the evenly achieved skin tone one must adhere to using SPF30 sunscreen.
Its triple-action formula offers the best blend in the space with the right mix of hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid, and vitamin e – all of which promise skin smoothening, softening, enhanced results, and are even a top recommendation, to safely fade dark spots, by dermatologists.
The Ingredients Used in Ambi Fade Cream
The active ingredients being hydroquinone and octinoxate – both contributing to 2% each in the blend and the inactive ingredients: water, glycerine, isopropyl, fragrance, e.t.c. The Ambi fade cream is quite the relief to those damp skin patches and a low self-belief! The directions to use the cream are simple – well laid out for the best usability experience.
- In the case of adults: it is recommended to apply smaller amounts, as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or to use it as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, the use of the Ambi fade cream is advised to be discontinued. The lightening effect of the cream may be noticeable when used on very dark skin.
- In the case of children under 12 years of age: it is advised to not use the cream unless directed by a doctor. Sun exposure must be limited by using a sunscreen agent or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment is completed to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
The Ambi fade cream is a must in the bag for all those who just can’t wait to get out and go wild, freely! It offers the reliability one needs to have when keeping in mind the perfect skincare routine – that is both healthy and fulfilling. Vivid wearers of the cream boast to have used it under the makeup as well – given the lightness that it has and it goes completely unnoticed too. So, let the excitement drive you and grab your Ambi Fade cream, today!